Jul 19, 2014

Whaddup YouTube!



Hi Youtube! Please be kind to me. I recently got myself new fish eye lens and decided to do a vlog to test it out. Nothing beats the thrill of unwrapping new gadgets, or in my case... spanking new camera lens! I have always had a youtube channel with one pathetic video from like.. 6 years back or something. I deleted it in case you are wondering where it is lol

I would like to humbly apologize for the video quality *bows in deep sorrow and regret* I only realized the files were pretty much smaller than usual when I uploaded them T___T This will definitely be improved if I decide to have more vlogs in the near future (haha) let me know if you would like to see more of me in videos or I should just shut up nao.

Watch me as I head over to my new beauty sponsor, Charme! And other fun stuff like attending a birthday party and hanging out in a dental clinic :/ It is always a pleasure to head down to get myself pampered by the loving ladies at Charme. Loving my nails this month (will post a closeup picture on Instagram about it soon).




Charme Nails
14 Scotts Road, #04-105
Far East Plaza, Singapore 228213 
Tel: 6733 6958








x   [  H a p p y     B i r t h d a y    E s t e l l e  ]   x