Feb 18, 2014

Pony Pockets


Advertorial



The Lindy Tie Back Dress by Pony Pockets is a classic piece, which has a sash that can be tied front or back. 
I couldn't decide between white or black so I took both of them home with me hehehe 

Thanks for the kindness, Pony Pockets!





I love the cutting of this dress, it fits perfectly on me!

I would highly recommend Pony Pockets to petite girls like me as their products are available in XS
- no need for grueling (and not forgetting, expensive) alterations.





The Melissa Off-Shoulder Lace Top is an exquisite piece that draws all attention to those lovely collar bones of yours.

I like how the material is butter-soft and fits like a glove. My shoulders and arms are really small as compared to other girls. Hence, I was extremely thrilled when XS fit me so snugly. A great piece for family dinners or weddings I should say!






One of my favorite combinations of all time - white on white. 

The Ballet Neck 3/4 Sleeve Tee and Twirly Twirl Skirt from Pony Pockets make me feel like a ballerina, with its snug cutting that hugs the body in all the right places! I like how versatile these pieces are, throw on any top or bottom and they would match like a dream. 
Besides, you can never go wrong with white, its a must-have staple in my wardrobe!

Shop away at Pony Pockets today, for more outstanding investment pieces!

Pony Pockets Website | Facebook