Jan 10, 2013

AD: GO RED WITH LOREAL


Oh hi. Look who got herself another a haircut! Like the new cropped hair? Felt ultra daring a few days ago and decided to get my hair trimmed. Will blog about it soon because....... I'm going to share something really special today! Brace yourself.

My hair has been always kept in rather safe colors. Either jet black or brown (like, 3 years ago maybe). I mean, I really like jet black hair as I've always been pretty much monochrome through the years. Nothing too flashy or crazy (probably traumatized by a hair show that I did 5 years ago and had crazy color streaks in my hair haha omg horrible memories). So when my manager asked me if I would like to get my hair dyed red for an advertorial, I was like.. Huh... Really uh? Seriously?! I don't think I can pull off red hair. Like absolutely hell no.

Then I started being a little curious on how other women look in red hair. And I googled.


 OMG SO PRETTY. Challenge accepted!!!!! 


Introducing the NEW launch from the World's No 1 Hair color...
Loreal Paris Excellence Fashion!

I am pretty sure almost everyone has tried some sort of DIY hair color brand before, including myself! Before acing hair sponsorships, I used to color my own hair at home and Loreal has always been the my top choice when it comes to DIY hair color brands. I like how the products do not damage my hair, it even makes it smoother than before! Which is pretty insane seriously.

Loreal Paris Excellence is a popular and trustworthy DIY hair color brand in Singapore and is introducing a NEW line of Fashion Shades inspired by Paris Glamour. It is designed specifically for the unique skin and eye tones of Asian women (yay!) and comes in 4 super ravishing shades of Red (copper red, intense spicy red, intense violet red and intense ruby red) 


I took a leap of faith and went for intense copper red! 
Excellence Fashion is formulated with 3 magic ingredients, which are mainly... 

1) Hi-shine complex for spectacular brilliance and gorgeous shine
2) Hi-intensity pigments for a rich and ultra intense color 
3) Triple-care formula to protect, strengthen and nourish your hair while coloring so hair stays strong and soft


4 super easy idiot-proof steps to follow while embarking on your hair revamp journey.
Step 1: Apply hair serum to protect your hair from potential damages


 

Step 2: Mix (2) and (3) together to form hair dye


Step 3: Apply mixture generously on hair

While waiting for the color to be fully absorbed by my hair... All it took was 35 minutes to get the color set in. You can always watch some youtube videos/pack your room/read my blog (lol) and viola, all ready for the final wash-off!

Step 4: Wash your hair with a color-care shampoo and conditioner




Did you know?

Red is one of the hardest colors to keep in your hair? However, by taking good care of your hair hair post-color, you can maintain your beautiful red hair, especially with the new formula from Loreal Paris Excellence Fashion. 

Use a shampoo and conditioner specially for color-related hair for 2 weeks after your fabulous hair color revamp. The 2 weeks post-color is a crucial period of time when the hair is the most vulnerable and you would definitely want to lock in your hair color for a long-lasting effect! 


I would highly recommend the Loreal Paris Hair Expertise EverPure Range because it's 100% sulfate-free, hence it does not strip your color (keeping it pure even after 32 washes) You really wouldn't want to jeopardize the life-span of your hair color, so quality color care hair products are really vital in keeping the color in.

Excellence Fashion is at a special introductory price of $15.90 (U.P. $18.90) for the month of January and will be available at Watsons, Guardian, supermarkets and departmental stores! 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi may i know where you got the grey maxi dress from? On your blogpost FRIDAY, DECEMBER 28, 2012

Anonymous said...

Hi aud! you have a mannequin right? may I know where did you purchase it? :)

Anonymous said...

Hi audrey :)
Would you mind doing a bedroom tour post sometime? Your bedroom is really gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Blog about your new haircut soon! :)

Aud said...

Hey anon1, the grey maxi dress was from white clothes! :)

Aud said...

Hey anon2, I bought my mannequin online! Don't really wanna share where I got it because the lady who sold it to me was really mean and had terrible service :( Sorry!

Aud said...

Hey anon3, yes I will! In the process of editing the video actually hahahha the quality really sucks tho T___T Might get someone to help me film it again!

Aud said...

Hey anon4, yes yes I will! :)

Irene Ciencia de ti said...

Hi! Love this post! I'm from Spain. You're so pretty! I like your new color. Now im readhead too. If you want see it,

www.cienciadeti.blogspot.com.es