Feb 17, 2014

Back to Black by Air Salon

Sponsored Review




Meet my new hair sponsor, AIR Salon, the latest celebrity salon in town! AIR Salon is managed by local celebrity, Lee Teng, along with his amazing partners. Here at AIR Salon, the professionals offer the most cutting edge hair designs, provide the latest in hair technology (check out their signature Ultrasonic Infra-red Hair Treatment, its amaaaaazing). Get your hair pampered while sipping their signature Aveda tea (hello tea-lovers) and relax with a complimentary hand/shoulder massage + aromatherapy! To be honest, I was taken aback when my stylist suddenly offered me a hand massage while I was waiting for my hair to soak in the goodness of their Aveda hair treatment. Needless to say, it was so damn good I wanted it to last forever lol

Now, some pictures of my fully resurrected hair..




AIR Salon gave me gorgeous tresses, after yours truly skipped salon visits for a couple of months due to a busy schedule with school and work :/ So glad that I decided to pay this uprising salon a visit, because I was truly blown away by the quality of their services. Its quite cray seriously. All thanks to my management from Gushcloud for hooking us up, I left the salon being extremely satisfied with what my stylist (Ark Lin) did with my hair. He gave me a fresh blue-black color and tamed my unruly hair with hair treatment from Aveda + a much needed trim! Ark regularly styles big names such as local celebrity Shane Pow (zomg cuteness), Jae Liew, Dylan Mcdermott, Taiwan's 柯震東, Bosco Wong and Julian Chung. I thought that Ark looked abit like Taiwanese celebrity Alien Huang (a.k.a 小鬼) when I first met him at the salon hahaha - Read more about him here

Ark recently did the hair of Guan Min (better known as thegirlwhocriedwolf), and I adore her look! She looks super sleek and classy after the hair revamp. I'm in love.




Apart from styling the hair of renowned celebrities, Ark has also worked on numerous magazine cover photo shoots such as the amazing Her World, August Men, Men's Folio and Female. So honored to have him doing my ridiculously naughty hair <3 Once again, thank you Gushcloud for hooking me up with AIR Salon. I really enjoyed my time spent there and can't wait for my next visit!




AIR Salon | The Cathay, 2 Handy Road #03-17/18 Singapore 229233 | Tel: 67332340 / +65 94319859