Jul 23, 2014

Hey there, Fash Mob!

Advertorial

Feeling ultra feminine today decided to go for a classic white midi dress. The Jubilee Midi Dress exclusively manufactured by Fash Mob seriously needs to be in every girl's wardrobe. With its perfect cutting and drape, plus that gorgeous white shade - whats not to love? 





I really like the sweetheart neckline on this baby, as it really accentuates my collarbone and shoulders. The best thing about this dress is that it looks so good even on my petite frame (and almost non-existent chest) haha



White has been creeping into my closet, slowly but surely. White is an understated and effortless color, that looks incredibly good on anyone. You guys know how I have been wearing black for a long long time. I think a good 70% of my closet is made of black. The rest is probably a mixture of white, grey and... other colors. Like maroon or brown. Yeah I love neutrals! This is probably prevalent from my Instagram account. 

Maybe if I told you that my fashion icon is Rumi from Fashion Toast, you would understand why. 
I love her neutral-coloured wardrobe!

Three words - TO DIE FOR. Not literally, if you get what I mean :/



No comments: