Dec 17, 2013

Lipstick Collection







Currently obsessing over these gorgeous warm shades of red and pink that I've collected over a span of 1 year. I can't stop staring at these lip candies, can you? I bought my first lippy 2 years ago and never thought that I'll end up with so many (8 lipsticks are a lot in my opinion haha) My all-time favorite lippies are from Lancome - they are so incredibly smooth and easy to blend. The quality is just impeccable, ultra moisturizing texture and I loveeeeee them.

Wearing lipstick is really fun! I like how a red lippy can immediate amplify any outfit, making even a plain blouse pop out even more. There are many reasons to wear lipstick, and its my favorite item of makeup. I know that a good powerful lip color can instantly turn my day around, giving me a boost of confidence when I need it!

Looking for practical gifts for your loved ones? Why not get them a warm shade of red to coat their lips? x