Dec 20, 2013

All the other kids with the pumped up kicks




Bought new sneakers online and wish I could stop wearing them around the house, shuffling up and down the stairwell like a crazy person. Gonna take these babies out for a spin right after Christmas (no sneakers during the festive season I reckon, time to dish out those dramatic maxi dresses and backless tops for all the festive gatherings hehe).

I was actually on a major longstanding hunt for a cheaper alternative to Converse sneakers (not like they are pricey anyway - just wanted to save more money for my travel plans next year), and ended up with these from theblackoutfits. This is not an advertorial in case you are wondering, I have bought tonnes of stuff from them this year. Literally tonnes. I might just be their most loyal supporter ever, or maybe not. Maybe there are some pretty insane shopaholics around.

Okay this whole chunk of text is getting nowhere, time to get back to my emails now - been practically sitting in front of my computer replying emails for the whole day. Please feel free to send me another email if I missed yours out - I can get muddleheaded at times x

PS: Overseas ad slots are available, email me at audreyfaithlim@hotmail.com for more details!