Oct 11, 2013

Open Sesame!









Event styling: audreyfaithlim@hotmail.com

Had the opportunity to co-style a super adorable Sesame Street themed full month birthday celebration sometime last week. Yes, I am currently juggling uni, blogging, modeling and I do have a day job..... as an event stylist. Not a very flashy occupation as compared to some of you, but I really do enjoy what I do. It gives me the flexibility that I need as school can be pretty taxing at times. The satisfaction is absolutely tremendous and I am blessed to be able to work with happy, enthusiastic individuals all the time! So basically, I do location styling for small scale wedding events like ROMs/solemnizations, lunch/dinner receptions, birthday events, indoor/outdoor photoshoots, corporate parties etc. Heck, I even do yummy desert tables and will attempt to juggle to entertain the kids when the occasion calls for it :)