Oct 12, 2013

Silver Gelish Nails



Nails: Shanice from Candilicious Nails // Contact: 9431 4895

Oh hello! Its been some time since my nails was dressed up in something other than crappy + cheap + clipped nail polish. School has been absolutely insane with all the projects and assignments piling up by the day. Last week, I managed to schedule an appointment with my lovely manicurist who completely resurrected my lifeless looking nails. If you have not already noticed, I am a minimalist. And I do believe that I am the least adventurous blogger ever. I love single colors on my nails and rarely venture into anything too flashy. Nonetheless, Shanice has always been mighty patient with me and has officially stopped trying to persuade me to do anything elaborate on my nails (lol) To repay her kindness, I will be trying out a slightly elaborate (in my standards) set next month, so stay tuned for that. Meanwhile, I am loving the gorgeous minimalism in silver gelish nails, inspired from all the fashionistas on Tumblr. Sigh. My name is Audrey, and I am a Tumblr-addict.