Aug 22, 2015

POP








-   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   






-   Hair by Air Salon  |  www.airsalon.com.sg  |  +65 6733 2340   -























Healthy happy hair by Ark Lin and Vincent Phua from Air Salon.

My hair was in such bad shape when I first went to Air Salon, and I've seen so much improvement ever since my first visit (which, was about a year ago? wow how time flies) Really grateful for all that Air Salon has done for me thus far. For being ultra patient whenever I turn up late after work, or how I'm always having dinner while doing my hair at the salon and making a mess at the table sometimes (dropped nuggets on the floor while eating the other day how embarrassing haha)

And for all the times I did impulsive haircuts on my own using a pair of paper scissors. And all the times I had to run to them for emergency help after that. Thank you for understanding and being super patient with me <3

I would highly recommend my stylist Ark Lin and Vincent Phua if you plan to visit!
They are superb at what they do, to the point where you can actually sit back, relax and let them do their magic.







2 Handy Road, #03-17/18    |   The Cathay, Singapore 229233





No comments: