May 15, 2015

Work snippets




Work has been hectic. No kidding. I find myself editing till 2-3am on most days, and still report at the office at 9am everyday. Funny thing is that I don't seem as drained as I thought I would be. Looking forward to the trips in June! Will be in Malaysia with my dad for a church camp. The Smart Local is sending me to Bali and Europe for majority of June to document travel. That means I gotta speed up my work before I leave... which is pretty much cray. Enough of ranting.

I really can't wait to shoot in June. I really really miss being behind the camera sometimes, y'know. It gives me that adrenaline rush to go through the whole process of shooting, nit-picking and critiquing myself while picking the final series, editing and finally presenting them. I miss that. And I think my mood reflects in my pictures. I don't know how to deal with this, the loss of time to indulge in personal work. I'm trying to cultivate better time management to do something over the weekend, but freelance jobs are just killin it.

I miss tippyfilms. I promise to be back soon.


No comments: