Jan 25, 2014

Sassy Dream

Advertorial




This is for the sassy girls who aim to take over the world, with their distinctive passive-aggressive characters, brilliant cheeky smiles, quirky personalities and not forgetting..... a wardrobe to die for. Sassy girls know what they want, and are never afraid to break the rules.

The checkered bustier dress was on sale when I picked it for the advertorial. Mind you, this pretty dainty piece is only SGD12. Do yourself a favor and grab this for Chinese New Year! This comfy bustier dress hugs the body in all the right places, bringing emphasis to your shoulders and flaring out at the waist to hide that food baby of yours during the festive season!







The ever-popular origami skorts is a closet MUST HAVE in my opinion. You can never go wrong with a pair of classic black skorts. I have it in white as well, and it matches anything and everything! I like how this design elongates my legs, giving the illusion of a sexy mini skirt when it is clearly not. I was expecting sub-standard cotton material for the skorts, and was surprised with the good quality that it encompasses. The skorts is made with a thick cotton-like material, which gives it a structured and more tailored look. 

I paired the skorts with a black cross cut top (also from Sassy Dream) and a gold necklace from Forever21.






You know you are getting old when you feel a little queasy wearing a tank with forever young splashed across your chest. ha ha ha. Anyway, this tank is a great statement piece on lazy days when you simply cannot be bothered to dress up. Just pair this lazy tank with a thin flowy maxi skirt and dayum girl you are ready to go!





Babydoll dresses are da bomb during festive seasons, cause they hide everything that needs to be hidden hahaha
I love the fact that this dress has POCKETS! I love slipping my hands into pockets whenever I get cold. This lovely baby doll piece comes in red/maroon, perfect for the festive season <3




www.shopsassydream.com | Facebook | Instagram @shopsassydream

Cart out with AudreyxSSD to enjoy a 10% off your total bill (valid till 15feb)