Jan 24, 2014

Review: The Body Shop Nutriganics Drops Of Youth

Advertorial

Remember my previous entry on The Body Shop's Nutriganics Drops Of Youth concentrate? If you haven't gotten around reading that entry, click here. I promised to give an honest review about the product, after using it for about 2 weeks continuously so here are the results!


My skin really feels more supple and moisturized after just 2-3 days of using the product, twice a day (day and night). You can probably imagine how it feels like after 2 weeks of using it. What sorcery is this. I have even stopped putting on  my usual primer before applying makeup, cos my skin simply does not need it any more. Its that smooth and my makeup does stay for hours even without primer!

As much as I adore heavily-perfumed products, I am also very wary about how they would react with my skin. I like how the Nutriganics Drops Of Youth concentrate is made of organic ingredients - which explains its natural smelling scent which is oh-so-inviting to a paranoid skincare user like myself haha

I was raving about this product to my personal friends and they were totally convinced after seeing how my skin became so glory (and healthy) looking after 2 weeks. Quite an efficient product, I must say!


Thanks for the love, The Body Shop! <3

Congratulations on the lovely girls who won a pass to join me and my fellow Gushcloud bloggers last Friday! 
I hope you girls had a good time with us, and enjoyed the heart-pumping session at Amore Fitness!


Us being tortured (in a good healthy way) by our instructor during kick boxing!


I loved the stretch fit class and felt so good after the session. Can't wait to attend another session with Amore fitness! 



Us looking fresh after washing up, and waiting for the other girls to get ready!



On the way to Yellow Cup Coffee for pastries and coffee with the girls! If you’re looking for a mean cup of aromatic coffee, do head down! Yellow Cup Coffee is located at 20 Havelock Road #01-09, Central Square.




Xeun - a cute addition to the Gushcloud family <3 




Shine, Junying and I with my naughty readers who were supposed to be in school on that day O.O







Thanks for having us, The Body Shop, Amore Fitness and Yellow Cup Coffee!


Gushcloud: Website | Instagram | Facebook
The Body Shop Singapore: Website | Instagram | Facebook
Amore Fitness: Website | Facebook
Yellow Cup Coffe: Website | Instagram | Facebook