Dec 9, 2013

No frills





Behind-the-scenes pictures without Adobe Photoshop (other than the color adjustment to black/white duh). You will notice that I have quite a number of nails on my usual wall backdrop. Yes, I remove all the nails via Photoshop in almost every single picture I post up here, especially if its for an advertisement. Tough job huh. And this entry reminds me how I need to get a paint-job done right after my finals are over. This Photoshopping thing is killin' me. I refuse to remove the nails and cover them with putty (or whatever you call it) as I like to hang up photo frames from time to time - fickle like that. Oh well, this entry is terribly random and I just wanted to show you guys what my pictures look like without all that Photoshop  - guilty as charged. Regarding my face/body here, zero editing I promise x