Oct 28, 2014

Get Away.





Get Away.

This is a short video story on how I believe that leaving is a state of mind. We leave for places, near or far. Sometimes, as unfortunate as it is, we leave people. I wanted to explore the idea of leaving a place for oneself, to know and find our own voices. It doesn't matter where we go, what we do. The most important thing is to be comfortable with ourselves, to be able to put aside small, petty things in our daily lives. Most importantly, to rest our minds for better things ahead. I believe in leaving once in awhile, I believe in getting away from people, to spend a lot of time with myself. I believe in going to the beach once in awhile, to clear my mind from distractions and to be alone with my thoughts. I believe that you have to know yourself completely, inside and out. I believe in me. Do you believe in you?

No comments: