Oct 3, 2014

Breakfast Situation: Warm Toast and Poached Eggs










Breakfast Situation : Warm Toast and Poached Eggs

Got out of bed yesterday morning craving for poached eggs and warm wholemeal toast. Yeah your girl here eats nothing other than wholemeal bread. I just think it tastes better.  My cravings were centered around making (or attempting to make) my own poached eggs though. I poached one of them and pan fried the other (mainly for that bright pop of yellow yolk for aesthetics). I can't pick my favorite between the two, would love to master poached eggs cause mine are mostly runny and super hard to scoop up from boiling water for some reason. I have tried to follow a gazillion poached eggs recipes and probably just need helluva practice before making it for anyone other than myself. Any golden tips for this poor girl here, foodies?

No comments: