Sep 24, 2014

Slide this way.






Cause seriously........ everyone needs a pair of classic slouchy flats in their lives for those dress down I-don't-care-less days. I find myself gravitating to comfy shoes these days, and am totally okay to look like a shorty (I guess its because my bestie is shorter than me anyway lol). Read my guest article on the trend here, including my opinions on the Birkenstock fad and whether I think its gonna stay. What do you think? Are you loving the whole slides and slouchy slip ons trend? 

On a side note, I am currently working on a pretty interesting collaboration with Fashflog where I am currently running their Instagram account @fashflog, sharing my fashion inspirations and quirky stuff. Check us out there, or rather check me out. I will be sharing flat lays that I have come up with, pulling fashion finds together for you girls! Excited for whats to come. Till then.


No comments: