Sep 15, 2014

Get Some Air.

Sponsored Review

















AIR Salon | The Cathay, 2 Handy Road #03-17/18 Singapore 229233 | Tel: 67332340 / +65 94319859

A usual monthly affair, done absolutely right. I feel so much lighter every single time I leave Air Salon, because they have some sort of magic treatment that soothes my hair down to the ends. This magical potion is called Keratin (not a very sexy name but it will do).

Plus they have such impeccable service, I can't even. I was totally taken aback during my first visit that I spammed tweets almost immediately. I swear that Air Salon has the best service so far, with hot towels and fragrant tea served at every interval, a hand and shoulder massage halfway through the session. And oh my god, the hair washes are divine.

I can't wait to head back again this month!

No comments: