Jul 29, 2014

Samsung does it better.

Advertorial


So you guys know that I Smart Switched my iPhone for a Samsung GALAXY s5. (For a step-by-step guide: http://www.samsung.com/sg/support/smartswitch/)

Never thought that I'll be an Android user BUT I am now! Never been happier actually, the s5 has so many features to keep me so damn busy everyday. In a good way of course.





I tweeted about shopping via Paypal recently on my new phone, and seriously... I'm not quite sure if its a good revelation that I can now make payments via a swipe of my finger lol I've been shopping a hell lot more than before, since its so bloody convenient to make payments on the go with the s5.

We can now unlock the phone and make fast plus secure payments via Paypal with the swipe of our finger (record up to 3 fingerprints - which is super useful especially when I'm doing my nails hahaha)

Isn’t it weird that in years to come you are going to be a completely different person then you are right now. A different house. Maybe a new city and different friends. AND hopefully waaaaaay faster Wi-Fi. One thing that can annoy me to the bones is having ridiculously slow internet connection when I really need it (e.g.: at a work meeting when I am trying to show my work to clients)






The Samsung GALAXY S5 has a built-in accelerated booster that allows us to have powered speed with LTE and Wi-Fi freaking simultaneously to give us that seamless network experience we always want. 


To be honest, I've been using this phone for about 2 months now and haven't gotten any problems with the connection - which is really awesome! All you gotta do is to turn on the LTE and Wi-Fi together and experience approximately 80-90% of the added network speed. Pretty dope huh? 



Lastly, I need to share with you guys the GALAXY Life and GALAXY Gifts applications pre-installed in my Samsung phone! With the GALAXY Life, I’ve discovered a ton of exclusive deals and discounts in Singapore, that I’m always excited when I open the app. It’s like discovering a surprise for yourself lol.



GALAXY Gifts (worth US$500) on the other hand, has been very convenient for me, as it allows me to download applications and services on my phone for FREE! I’ve been especially enjoying using the PayPal application for shopping! ;) 

.

.
.
.
.


Something that works seamlessly with the s5 would be my new Samsung Gear 2.




Nothing much here, other than the fact that it looks pretty kick ass for a watch.



And it looks so good even on my tiny wrist.




And it has a freaking dope built-in camera.




And a pedometer to track my jogging adventures. Thats how many steps I took to get around my room.


And it allows me to make and take phone calls on the freaking go. Gosh I love technology.

Bet you'll be thrilled to know that you can now purchase the Samsung GALAXY S5 LTE (16GB) with contract. Trade in your current smartphone or tablet and get an additional $50 overtrade. Samsung is even giving out a free 16GB micro SD card (worth $26) on a while stocks last basis. Purchase the Samsung GALAXY S5 LTE (32GB) without any contract and receive a free Wireless Charging Kit (worth $108) and Battery Pack (worth $88) - while stocks last! No harm thinking about it but seriously, you might wanna do it fast as this is available for a limited time offer only :/

Follow me while I share more about my Samsung adventure! Like the blog post title suggests, Samsung does it better.