Jun 1, 2014

Indiesin

Advertorial





I love Indiesin. 

And when I say that, I mean it with my whole heart. I have been a loyal customer for years and never stopped patronizing them even until today. They are one store that I can always, always count on for efficiency. If I need a last minute dress for a weekend function - I head straight to Indiesin. Need statement accessories when I am in town, I would totally pop by The Blackground in Far East Plaza. No doubt about that. 

Hence, imagine my excitement when one of their founders approached me for a feature. Epic.



I am a sucker for black and lace. Put them together and I am sold. Black is my go-to color for any events, big or small. You can rarely catch me in any color, and if I am. Damn gurl, it must have been a really special day.

I picked out this lace ensemble from Indiesin simply because it is god-damn flattering for my petite frame. I like skirts that are designed to end just below my knees - especially if there are peek-a-boo details like this baby here. Major love the cutting. No alterations needed at all, which is a true blessing for me. Hate spending extra time altering my clothes. 

Thank goodness Indiesin carries sizes that are quite perfect for me.
I mean, I should know best since I have been shopping with them for years right? hehe

I like how this dress also makes me look older and sophisticated, which is pretty much beneficial for me since I am practically a 24yo stuck in a body of a 16yo.

Most people who meet me irl go - omg Audrey I didn't expect you to be this small. Oh well. 
I just gotta deal with it. This is how I roll. Not like I have a choice anyway lol












My favorite shades of the moment by Indiesin.

Most of the shades I own, probably 80% of them - are actually from Indiesin. Most of my shades fail me after awhile but the ones from Indiesin never ever. I have shades from their super old collections (a few years back?) that are still in super good condition. Threw away more than 20 pairs of shades from other brands during the past few years due to broken pieces etc. I believe in purchasing good quality shades, which are friendly on the pocket and Indiesin has been my go-to!


Shades, top and skirt courtesy of www.indiesin.com
Indiesin is located at Bugis Junction #03-12C (opposite kino) and Far East Plaza (The Blackground)