Apr 15, 2014

Fashion First

Advertorial





Fashion First sent me a Wear It black fringe bag, something that I have been obsessed with! For those who have seen me in person, I am pretty petite in size - a UK4 standing at 5ft2 and 37kg. The Wear It black fringe bag is the perfect size for my small frame, and it compliments almost every outfit I have! 

As you can see from the pictures above, it has a slight bohemian feel to it - which I adore! I really appreciate how lightweight this bag is, perfect for lazy days where I just want to throw some bare essentials in and sling it over a sexy beach maxi dress + casual sandals.


Introducing the concept of Fashion First.... As the name suggests, it is basically to deliver FASHION to the consumer FIRST in an assessable price. Fashion First aims to deliver Fashion trends and fashion bags from all the world’s top runway to the consumers, at least TWO collections ahead - for their exclusive in-house brands such as Rhee, L’Art D Voyager & Wear It



All Fashion First brands are created to cater to 3 personalities of women - definitely something for everyone!

RHEE, which features premium elegant and innovative designs for the working lady. L'Art De Voyager, the range that I am in love with. This range carries super "light-weight" and fuss free bags for women of active lifestyles! Last but not least, the Wear It range which is designed for the fashionista and ladies who follow all the IT trends! Their professional house designers - venturing from fashion capitals such as Korea, Thai, Paris and New York, meticulously design these 3 brands! Thai Post (a major Thailand newspaper publication, like our The Straits Times) interviewed Fashion First's designer, Ms Nantana Kasattem. Check it out here

Quote Audrey to enjoy a 10% discount - exclusive to my readers until 14th May 2014. Fashion First is also giving away 20 pieces of The Idealist Orange Clutches (worth SGD50 each) for the first 20 girls upon any purchase, so grab this chance to get 2 bags for the price of one x




Bag: Fashion First  | www.sea.fashionfirst.tv | FB - Fashionfirst.tv Singapore | Instagram - @fashionfirstsg