Apr 11, 2014

Clarins Body S.O.S


Was invited to a Clarins media event with my fellow Gushcloud bloggers sometime back and had so much fun! Thank you for having us, Clarins! I enjoyed all the activities and fess'up sessions where we shared about our body concerns and what not :P


Clarins unveiled their Body S.O.S products that combats all the body concerns you can think of. I am most concerned of my tummy and butt area as I sit down a lot at work (do you feeeeeeel me, office ladies?!) We discovered the most suitable body care products through group consultations with the experts from Clarins, so as to target individual body care concerns. Boy, we had so many concerns about our bodies! Clarins pays special attention to some key concerns that we women have - slimming, firming and hydration!



Some products that are specially designed to help combat our key concerns. Flab and dehydrated skin, be gone!


We were asked to draw some of our body concerns and what we like about our bodies. I drew my collarbones as what I like about my body! I used to be really conscious of my collarbones as a teenager (right until I was.. maybe 18-19?) I would cover up my collarbones with long-sleeved tops cause I thought that they were really ugly cause they were protruding. I KNOW RIGHT LOL. I am glad that I have learnt to embrace them, after so many people coming up to tell me that I have really sexy collarbones hehehe





Grace, the Clarins expert teaching us how to use the products in the correct and most effective way! We learnt to massage our skin during product application, and it was pretty hilarious cause I am pretty ticklish and started to burst out in laughter when one of the Clarins experts massaged my legs :/ Thanks for being so patient with this ticklish girl, Clarins!


The spread of finger food that Clarins prepared for us! A combination of my favorite food, macarons and fruit tarts <3



Clarins is the No.1 Body Care Expert and has the answer to every women's body concerns. I love how attentive the Clarins Experts were when we were talking about our body concerns, they made me feel very taken care of throughout the consultations. Clarins recommended the most suitable products to address my tummy and butt concerns. Not asking for much but I really want to have a slimmer tummy, firmer thighs and super hydrated and perky butt lol 




I will be trying out a few products that Clarins recommended for me, and will do a blog review about it in 4 weeks time to see if the products really work for me. Looking forward to slimmer, firmer and more hydrated skin!

Good news for you envious girls out there... Clarins is giving out a free Body S.O.S Trial Pack (choice of slimming/firming/hydration) products along with a 15 minute Skin Time consultation. 

Pssst.... Wanna know how to cheat the system? Get all your friends to sign up for this too! 

The more friends you have sign up, the higher your chances of winning 20 Clarins gift sets (worth $120 each)
PLUS.... A grand prize: 1 x Body Treatment at Clarins Skin Spa (worth $185). What are you waiting for??