Feb 22, 2014

L'Oreal Lip Riche



Been hunting for that purrrfect lippy? Indulge yourself with rich vibrant colors from the L'Oreal Paris Lip Richie lipstick range! The intense lip colors are infused with ultra moisturizing oils that promise to protect and hydrate (especially important in Singapore's humid weather).


The lipstick range comes in 2 different packagings - Gold and Gun Metal


Color Richie (Gold) is instantly nourishing, super long lasting and features a satin-like finish. (Available in 15 shades). There is definitely something for everyone :) 

I love matte. And what is better than having lipstick which is both matte and moisturizing? Available in 10 gorgeous shades, the Color Riche Moist Matte (gun metal) is velvety smooth and glides on like a dream. The texture is specially formulated to nourish those lips of yours. Even though product has a sexy matte texture, it is really quite moisturizing - your lips will thank you for it!  


Can anyone say BARBIE? Lets face it; most of us had this phase of life where we secretly wanted to be Barbie for a day. I was a lucky kid growing up, with extremely generous and loving parents who showered me with countless barbie doll and princess dresses as gifts, and I was always intrigued by how perfect they look. When L'Oreal sent me 10 of their gorgeous lipsticks, I knew that I just had to pick Cherry Crush from the gun metal range to try first - I mean come on, the name alone is crazy appealing.



I love how the gorgeous pink shade brightens up my face, adding more color to my otherwise plain outfit. I have always been using a red lip for my shoots, and it has kind of been my "signature look". I like how pink is a demure sister of red. It is not overly sexy, yet eludes some kind of charm that has the magical ability to sweep a man off his feet. 





My next pick from the Color Riche range (gun metal) would be Glamor Fuchsia, a deep pink shade that gravitates between pink and purple. Heads up, I have never tried this shade in my life. Never thought I would be able to pull it off either. Decided to ditch the usual red for this refreshing new color and.... I must say that it turned out pretty well! This shade looks perfect with denim, the color just pops! I reckon it would be pretty rad with a full black classy outfit as well. 






Step 1: Follow @lorealparissg on Instagram
Step 2: Post a ‘makeup dare’ photo showcasing how you transform to your look (sexy/classy/edgy) with lipstick 
Tag @lorealparissg when you're done with the hashtags #lorealparissg #makeupdare

10 Lucky winners will receive a $200 beauty kit!

All the best girls! Go forth and be beautiful  x