Nov 14, 2013

Ad: Teacey Love






Flutter off-shoulder top, high-waisted shorts and perspex sling clutch: TeaceyLove

Holla girlfriends! (lol I seriously don't know whats with the sudden enthusiasm) I'm back with a blogshop feature with the amazing Teacey Love who just recently launched a spanking new collection with these babies that I'm wearing in this entry. I love love love the swirl top that they sent me (the owner even sent me the same piece in black cause I couldn't decide between the two hahaha) The top is so versatile in the sense that it can be worn as a flirty tube top as well, which I really appreciate cause I get bored of my clothes easily and tend to deconstruct them after wearing them a few times. So thanks for the versatility!

Throw on a chunky necklace and earrings to make an entrance at formal events, or go simple like I did with TeaceyLove's white tailored high waisted shorts, which I must say that.. I'm really impressed with the quality! Also, Teacey Love sent me the ever-popular perspex sling clutch which is absolutely gorgeous. This one is slightly different from the others since it has gold rims all over and a sleek gold sling <3 Look out for a new launch next week, with leatherette skirts, furry pullovers, wedge sneakers and more! Quote "tippytoes" for a 10% discount off your total bill and hashtag TeaceyLove in your ootds to win e-vouchers x