Nov 30, 2013

Ad: GMDCAT








Maxi dress: GMDCAT | Facebook 

Its an undeniable fact that I love black. And no matter how much I try to steer away from the color, I always find myself picking out black apparel wherever I go. Black dresses are a classic wardrobe essential, and I believe that every girl has to own at least a few black dresses in their closet. I can't emphasize how much I love cut out details on maxi dresses, as they are sexy yet conservative (due to the length that ensures some form of decency). This black beauty, named the Eclipse, features a flirty off-shoulder design, which hugs the body in all the right places. In my opinion, off-shoulder tops/dresses are the best way to be sexy without being too vulgar. Throw on a pair of sky high wedges, and some pearl earrings for a dressy look this Christmas! Naughty or nice? I choose both! (teehee). 

Cart out with AUDREYFAITH to enjoy a 10% discount off your total purchase x