Oct 31, 2013

Bonia Leather Care Event

Some event pictures from the Bonia leather care event I attended with Mae awhile back. The event was held at the lovely TWG - my favorite place to be for tea and light afternoon snacks. Have I mentioned that I am entirely obsessed with having afternoon tea these days? Will share about my favorite (affordable) teas in a separate entry!


The speaker from Bonia shared his passion for design and showcased the different leather products that are available at Bonia. Honestly speaking, I was pretty overwhelmed by the vast variety. Never knew that there were so many kinds of leather, like deer and chicken skin (???!!!)  and also pigmented, embossed leather etc





Thanks for the sharing session, Bonia! I learnt so much about leather products on that day - it was truly an eye-opener for Mae and I! And of course, not forgetting one of the few highlights of Bonia hosting an event in the middle of the lovely TWG store.... food. Ahhhhh.... Glorious visually-orgasmic food.




Bonia was extremely generous to let Mae and I pick out a handbag each from their extensive collection in the Takashimaya departmental store. No pictures were taken at the store, but it was a real challenge picking out our favorites cause there were so many different designs catered for various usages, like work, school, play etc


There were so many choices that caught my eye, but I settled for a fire engine red number to spice up my mundane bag collection. Guilty as charged, I have always been gravitating towards black bags (and black bags only). However, this baby was simply hard to miss and I thought that it would be perfect for lazy afternoon tea dates with my girlfriends, or even a black-tie fashion event.Red is such a classy color when matched well. Finally.... some color to match my white outfits and red lips! Ah yes, another thing that I have been obsessed with lately. Thank you for the kindness, Bonia! And my management, Gushcloud, for the opportunity :)




Bonia - Facebook | Instagram