Aug 27, 2013

Le Princess Party








Enquires for event styling and desert table setups: audreyfaithlim@hotmail.com

Decided to throw a "birthday party" in my room out of boredom this afternoon. Been fully utilizing the term break, although it only lasts for approximately 3 weeks before the crazy school term commences AGAIN. On a brighter note, this will be my final semester in university and I'm currently having mixed feelings about graduation. This may seem weird but I actually kind of enjoy studying (to a certain extent) Mass Communications and Public Relations is really one of the best combinations anyone can take up in university, if you are someone who enjoys writing and coming up with creative campaigns like myself. I guess I have been too comfortable with juggling academics and work, plus it is always nice to have an excuse to not get a sensible, stable job as a student.. right?