Feb 6, 2013

LE HUMBLE ABODE










Furniture: Mostly Ikea

Been procrastinating this entry for a really really really long time and finally decided to do it. In my defense, the reason why I have been dragging this entry for such a long time is mainly due to 2 reasons. 1) I wanted to get a queen sized bed and get rid of my study desk 2) I wanted to paint my room in a different color. However, you guys have been asking me on all my social media platforms to do this SOON so I figured.... urgh I should probably just get it over and done with. Sorry for the long wait! Presenting my room, before bedtime. It seriously looks like that everyday, did not bother to pack my room before taking these pictures. I will do a daytime entry on my bedroom soon. It looks kinda different in the day and I will show you guys more details + stuff like that. I have a few warm light sources in my room, which I absolutely love. I hate bulbs that are white, it gives me a huge headache. Quite the contrary huh? Oh and I have so many ugly nails on my walls because I like putting up photo frames/mirrors but I have to take them down during shoots. Check out my mini wardrobe tour here if you are interested!

PS: The Anti-Establish giveaway is closed and the lucky winner has been notified via email! Sorry to those who did not win, it was not an easy task to pick one of you! Nevertheless, do check out Anti-Establish and their new collection! Get the red maxi dress if you really like it (its really gorgeous btw) Congratulations to Cheryl Lim! More giveaways coming up soon! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the winner for the red maxi dress being notify already?

Anonymous said...

such a cosy room!

Anonymous said...

Hey Audrey I love reading your blog - your writing style and your beautiful pictures.

May I know what camera you use to snap them and how do you normally edit? Care to do a tutorial of some sort? :) Also, why not make a video of your room tour!! Would definitely love to watch it.

Hope you had a good day!

Anonymous said...

Where did you bought ur bedsheet? Been looking for it! Thanks!