Jan 1, 2013

MOD NAILS






Happy new year guys! What better way to kickstart the brand new year than having a manicure? I know right, its time to pamper yourself sweethearts! I asked my manicurist for a set of mod nails to fit my recent androgynous look. How about a black french manicure? Oh and I tried acrylic extensions for the first time. Been contemplating about getting extensions as I do a lot of cleaning at home, plus I play the guitar so its probably not really advisable to get fancy nails since things get rough. But hey! I'm seriously loving it so far. I feel.. like a lady. hahaha I love how real these acrylic nails feel, its crazy how my nails were constructed by some sort of powder. I was completely amazed during the entire process lol lol. So anyway, do check out Candilicious Nails here. All promotions and details regarding Chinese New Year slots are available at that link. Yes...... Stop procrastinating about getting your nails done and click that link! xx

No comments: