Nov 12, 2012

ROAD TRIP PHOTO DIARY




























Went on a little road trip to Malaysia for a photoshoot with a local online store last weekend and had some much needed rest away from my hectic life in Singapore. Missing how it feels to bask in nature and have meals that were harvested from the back yard. Very primitive but an insanely heartwarming experience altogether. I lived with an extremely hospitable family in Johor (the village is called "Cha ah" if I am not wrong) and had a good time pigging out on home cooked vegetarian food. I remember how thrilled I was when I found a cafe with free wifi, warm happy faces of strangers, eating at various street food stalls, dancing like mad kids in our makeshift studio (one of the kampong rooms), roaming the streets hunting down photo opportunities with alley cats and abandoned buildings. I miss this. Freedom.

No comments: