Aug 7, 2015

Why Not Speak Up

Advertorial




Europe was amazing. No. It was beyond amazing. The weather was nothing less than stellar (on most days) and it made us feel really comfortable even after walking for 10 hours a day. I have always thought of traveling around Europe for my honeymoon, which is probably well into the future. Hence, when I received the news of being sent to Europe for travel photography, I was thrilled.

But of course, being the workaholic as I am... I couldn't abandon the chance of working with a couple of the best brands I know of. I have been extremely selective of my advertorials in this recent year, and I only want to work with the best people. People who truly care for their craft and are passionate about what they do.

One of such brands would be JXKL, also known as Why Not Speak Up.




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

JXKL was founded in late 2014 by a couple, who are neither extraordinary nor ordinary, but they have a passion in design and arts. Honestly, I think that they are pretty rad for these designs held in my hand. I mean, come on. Frozen flowers that bloom in dry and cold environment and close when it is moist and warm. 

We are talking about real flowers that underwent the latest frosting technology to retain its natural form. Whut. This would be the perfect gift for your quirky best friend or sister who never quite liked dainty necklaces. Cause honestly what could be cooler than owning layered necklaces with freaking frozen flowers carefully encapsulated? 




Frozen flowers | www.whynotspeakup.com 


No comments: