Jun 23, 2015

Exploring London


Spent the entire day exploring the streets of London, taking in all the sights and scents of this beautiful city. Oh what can I say about London? From having horrible bin-deserving breakfast made of extremely processed food, overpriced meals, friendly restaurant owners, overly excited guides to enjoying a simple yet totally satisfying cup of tea in the freezing cold... It has been  whirlwind of events and we are still getting the hang of everything at this present state. Nevertheless, very grateful for everything that has happened so far. Thanks for flying me here, STA Travel! For those who are wondering why I am here in Europe.... I am here documenting travel and lifestyle across London, Paris, Amsterdam and Munich for STA Travel and The Smart Local.

Being away from home so often has brought many revelations and growth in a odd way. I once said this about books, and I think that remains relevant when it comes to travel. I travel to feel more, to understand what I cannot seem to grasp. I travel to place myself in uncomfortable situations, to be transported to some place far away from the people we know. The things we know. We travel to be intrigued by the wonders that we do not know of.


No comments: