Mar 2, 2015

Visiting DRx Clinic for the first time.

Review

Something just popped up early this year, which made me so so so so excited. Say hello to The DRx Clinic! I bet many of you skincare junkies would know about the clinic from other fellow beauty bloggers, and heard many great things about what they have to offer! 


In case you are not aware, many of my influencer friends like Rachel, Jamie, Jolene Zhou and Lucinda Zhou have been visiting The DRx Clinic for some time now, and all of them have beautiful radiant skin. Hanging around them makes me so damn envious, since I have never had a clinic to take care of my skin before. I was really ecstatic when this window of opportunity to join the family opened! Oh, I have linked up their blog entries about The DRx Clinic with their names in case you need a second, third, fourth or fifth opinion on what the hype is all about :P




I had an intimate consultation with Dr Yanni, who was so patient with my questions and also advising me on what she would be doing for me in the long run. I am pretty much a skincare noob and only use facial cleanser on a daily basis. 

So excited for whats to come! 




I was asked to sit in a room to take some face shots for a before/after comparison. My problem areas are enlarged pores on my nose and chin area, plus really dehydrated skin from the lack of moisturizing over the years. Like I mentioned earlier, my skincare regime consists of a facial cleanser and the occasional moisturizer (think: once a week/fortnightly)

About time to combat these issues before it is too late T____T 




I left The DRx clinic with heightened knowledge about what my skin will be going through in the next one month, with a six-step skincare regime which I have been religiously following through in the past week. To be honest, my skin has not seen drastic changes (like sudden smoothening and zero pores). I would be lying if I said so. 

But, there are significant changes after using their range of products such as less oily skin - I used to blot my face at least 2 times a day but I have completely stopped blotting over the past few days. Also, my skin feels more taut - probably due to the hydrating effects of the moisturizers. Really impressed so far. 



Will be sharing more on my personal experiences with The DRx Clinic in time to come. 
Looking forward to seeing my skin improve in the next few weeks!



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 



The DRx Clinic Website | Facebook | Instagram 


The DRx Clinic.

302 Orchard Road, 16th Floor
Tong Building (next to Paragon Shopping Centre)
Singapore 238862

Tel : (65) – 6733 1555
Mon to Fri : 10am to 8pm | Sat : 10am to 5pm (Closed on Sun & PH)




No comments: