Jan 19, 2015

The Couturier

Advertorial

Received a little surprise from The Couturier at my doorstep recently! 

This little package found its way to my hands and boy, I am impressed. Many blogshop advertorial packages reach me in polymailer bags, paper bags or Singapore Post Smartpacs. But honey...... this one here has one of the nicest packaging around. It feels like another round of Christmas teehee. I don't know why but I still feel like an excited child whenever I see parcels like these from my advertisers lol yes even after hundreds of parcels over the past few years.



Super loved by The Couturier. Thanks for the little note <3


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


My favorite piece would be the first outfit (Powder Pink Cap Sleeve Ponte Dress). I am obsessed with dresses with pockets, and that shade of powder pink is just divine. Great for engagement parties, a high-tea brunch with the girlfriends, weddings or the upcoming Chinese New Year family gatherings (stash your red packets into your dainty pockets I say). We hardly see such feminine dresses designed with super functional pockets. Win win situation? Hell yeah. Most of the dresses from The Couturier are designed with pockets!


I decided to bring the gorgeous dresses that The Couturier sent me for a mini lookbook shoot. Nuff' said. Enjoy.








.
.
.
.
.






Try it. Love it. Buy it.

The Couturier has a kick-ass full refund policy, so you girls will be fully satisfied with your purchase/s before "buying" it. Perfect if you like the whole physical store experience... The Couturier takes the same benefits online yay! Wanna know more about this awesome service? Detailed refund info can be found here.

Everyone loves discounts so quote okayaudrey10 for a 10% discount off your total bill <3

www.the-couturier.com | Instagram 


No comments: