Jan 26, 2015

Healthy glossy hair with Air Salon

Sponsored review.




Hair lovingly tamed by Airsalon | www.airsalon.com.sg | +65 6733 2340 

En route to having my dream hair..... been growing it out for over a year now! My previous pixie cut was so challenging to grow out and my patience almost gave in. I love short hair, but I am gravitating to a softer feminine look. Air Salon has been nothing but stellar helping me to achieve that. Always listening and being so patient with my requests. I seriously love their services and rave about them to my personal friends. 

If you enjoy being pampered by professional stylists who now exactly how to treat your hair right, hop over to Air Salon for shot. Maybe we will catch each other there one day and chat about anything at all. hehe

No comments: