Jun 8, 2013

FAVOURITE STYLE YOUTUBERS

First up, Jenn Im from Clothes Encounters is one of the first fashionistas I have ever followed ever since.. she started posting videos on Youtube. I have followed her for such a long time that I feel that I know her personally. lol. She has such an awesome personality and incredible intellect (especially when she starts a random topic about her favorite novel at the moment and goes completely engrossed in describing the narratives omg) Not forgetting her incredibly infectious laughter, perfect smile and flawless complexion. I might just be in love. No, I am.


 

Second in line, FREE PEOPLE! I love Mandy (the Free People youtube stylist) and her lovely voice. And of course, her bohemian and indie style -which I completely adore. I almost jumped out of my seat when I saw that she covered 3 All White Summer Looks. I have been trying in incorporate white essentials into my closet, and have successfully built a collection of white beauties. From maxi dresses, skirts, structured tailored pants, flirty basics, clutch bags, minimalistic heels (and yes the list goes on!) That said, I will be doing a selling post to let go off my pre loves to make room for more new stuff coming in. I was madly in love with black for a year, so you can probably imagine the number of classic black items I have accumulated! Email me if you would like to place an order for the exclusive grab bags (SGD40 2-3 pieces) audreyfaithlim@hotmail.com. Besides style tips, Free People also dabbles in helping girls achieve certain challenging makeup looks and hairstyles.



Thirdly, FashionRocksMySocks is a definite go to when you need a little bit of pull to dress up or.. okay maybe just purely bored. Rhiannon has a quirky sense of style, that never goes out of fashion (well, at least for me). I love her big tousled hair and blue eyes (or are they turquoise-green?) Besides the fact that she is a complete joy to look at and has a super sexy accent, watch her space for her style tips when you are feeling a little uninspired! Great for petite ladies, like me.

PS: Her boyfriend looks like someone who might be in One Direction or at least break out in a love song on his overpriced-but-so-damn-good acoustic guitar, completely sweeping you off your feet lol - not like I believe in that sort of thang.

 

Lastly, one of my favorite Youtubers.... Amy Phan from The Fashion Statement. The Fashion Statement is quite professionally shot, with a production team behind all her videos I believe. I love her endless energy and random musings. I noticed that Amy kind of mumbles to herself in a really adorable way, and she is unreserved about her straightforward comments at times (which makes her more attractive sigh) Plus, her room is insanely tumblr-like. A club DJ and fashion extraordinaire all jam-packed in one petite body? Nothing much to hate. All love.