Jan 21, 2013

2ND YEAR WITH BUGIS ESSENSUALS

It has been approximately 2 years with Bugis Essensuals and you faithful readers (*inserts huge bear hug*) saw my hair tranformations from short to long and back again. From long silky jet black locks, to cleopatra bangs and short brown shoulder length hair and now, the shortest since I was 17. 



Bugis Essensuals has always been madly patient with my unruly hair and attentive to all my hair concerns. I enjoy being in the presence of the quirky hairstylists, and always felt comfortable during my monthly visits (partially due to the fact that the salon plays a whole selection of indie music too I FEEL TOTALLY AT HOME hahahaha)



This month, Bugis Essensuals is introducing a new mythic oil ritual treatment. The treatment contains 7 different precious oils like Citrus, Argan, Cypress, Green Tea, Rice Bran, Cotton Seed and Linseed.

Treat yourself to some serious pampering with this conditioning treatment, which penetrates your hair cuticles, leaving your hair feeling treated from roots to ends. Suitable for all hair types, the mythic oil treatment is great for use with heat tools as well!

Bugis Essensuals is extending their love to you guys! My readers are entitled for a 15% discount for this revolutionary hair treatment (for a limited time only) Do check them out on Facebook and Instagram @essensualsbugis for more reviews and promotional updates.


Check out the visual diary featuring all my hair transformations with Bugis Essensuals!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Can you share with us how did you manage to lose so much weight?