Dec 30, 2014

On the wild side.









- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 













 

Tripod adventures with Nicole yet again. We decided to do an impromptu shoot at midnight and this is what we came up with. New backpacks from Adidas woohoo. I can totally feel my back thanking me now, no thanks to lugging 15kg worth of stuff around in a flimsy leather backpack which has absolutely no support for my spine whatsoever. Something that I am really thankful about this year is meeting this feisty little girl here. 

I remember meeting Nicole for the first time and realizing how petite she is, to roping her into various projects and even getting an internship gig for her at my previous company (which was the spark of many creative collaborations between us yay). Work has ended but we are still as tight as ever. 

I think it is pretty rare to find someone who is on the same wavelength as you, especially in this competitive and cut-throat industry. Nicole works incredibly hard at content generation and puts a lot of pride in her work. She stands firm in her principles - something I really admire. There are too many pretty faces in the industry and I have a lot of respect those who go beyond their looks/the easy way out. xx

No comments: