Dec 1, 2014

Homemade Junk Food Platter




This baby here is pretty much my pride and glory. I love wraps and this one really aced it with a killer combination of beef bolognaise sauce, sour cream, chopped onions, thinly sliced cucumber strips, roasted chicken breast meat, freshly diced tomatoes and melted parmesan cheese. Mmmmmm yummers.



Popped some chic wings into the oven for this. Scattered aromatic herbs over the wings when they came out piping hot and crisp. This is practically sin in a bowl and I don't think there are many instances where we can say a big fat no to piping hot crisp chicken wings can we?






Virgin attempt trying to replicate the sweet potato fries I wolfed down at a cafe the other day. Never would have thought that slicing sweet potatoes is such a pain. Sweet potatoes are pretty tough in nature, and I probably should have steamed it before frying it in the pool of extra virgin olive oil, it might have given it more brownie points in the fluff department. Lesson learnt!








1 comment:

ollaleann said...

I really like your pictures and writing! May I ask what application you used to put the words on the pictures? Like the "Roasted chicken breast wrap"