Sep 11, 2014

You're so pine you blow muh mind

Sponsored Review






Gel Extension Gelish Manicure and Gelish Pedicure by Charme 

Its that time of the month where I got bored of my bare nails, after returning home to Singapore. To be completely honest with you guys, I get pretty attached to my manicures and dread heading back for a new set. Those who know me personally would know how I was super obsessed with the previous one. I had freaking 3D crystal blings on my tiny toenails for the whole month of July and August. It was insane.

So this month, I decided to go for my latest obsessions. And they are.... Pineapples, Cats and Lightning Bolts. Charme did such a crazy good job, I did not even have to supervise the process like how I usually do. This means a lot to a perfectionist like myself. Urgh, gonna stare at my nails for like 5 hours now. Kthxbye.


No comments: