Nov 23, 2013

Enchanted Wedding Luncheon

 "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life." 

I never thought that I would really enjoy work (while juggling university and my non-existent social life that is) until I stumbled into location styling. Being a girly girl (sometimes) myself, I enjoy and take pride in making my surroundings as aesthetically pleasing if I have the chance to. Its this odd, kinda OCD habit of mine, especially for my room if you noticed. I really enjoy packing my room since I spend most of my time in there. And by most of time, I really mean all my time other than classes or work. I don't quite understand how people can live in filthy, messy rooms by choice. Anyway, I was introduced into this trade by W and been in love ever since. 

Here's a quick peek into my life as a stylist, in pictorial form.






Location styling: Audrey L | Photography: Wilson from AndroidsinBoots Wedding