Jul 8, 2013

AD: ALIVE AND LIVE






Disposable cameras and Necklaces: Alive and Live

It all started with casual email conversations with another girl with the same name (and surname, to be exact). I decided to visit a flea market one lovely weekend, and bumped into the same girl. It turns out the owner of Alive and Live had a booth at the flea market I was in, and I popped by her booth to pick up my advertorial feature selection. Hearty conversations followed almost instantly as we talked about travel, school, work and styling options. It was lovely. 

Audrey (the owner of Alive and Live), is a well-travelled contemporary woman who scours the globe for inspiration. It is prevalent in the branding, and you can find quirky and unconventional pieces that would make a statement wherever you go. My selections are paired with white threads, and are instantly brought to life with its striking contrast. Searching for statement accessories to complete your look, or spice up your basics? Alive and Live is definitely worth a visit, with their wide array of exclusive designs. Also, I love how quirky the disposable cameras are, and will be snapping a photo series when my workload is lifted!