May 8, 2013

WHEN BOREDOM STRIKES








Yes, still pretty much in the "Ah Boys To Men" mode. I haven't stopped playing the theme song on the ukulele and singing the chorus when I'm around NS men (probably annoying the shit outta them) Being patriotic in that manner is probably driving my friends nuts, but oh well! I found these little guys in a kids party store awhile back as I know Wilson is insane over little soldier figurines (dinosaur ones are not spared too haha) And in case you're wondering, yes these pictures are taken by my Canon 450D and 50mm f1.8 lens. I've been getting an insane number of enquiries regarding my camera. Will be selling it to the first person who confirms the purchase!

Some basic FAQs
Camera body: Canon 450D 
Lens: 50mm f1.8
Warranty: No
Age: Roughly 3years
Accessories: 1 battery, 1 memory card, 1 camera strap, 1 charger
Collection: Meet up
Price: SGD570

(The camera has been sold!)