Apr 30, 2013

HOW I STYLE: THE VINTAGE BLOUSE


Parka: YoungHungryFree | Blouse: Bangkok | Shorts: Indiesin | Jeans: RunwayBandits | Glasses: FarEastPlaza

Who says printed shirts are impractical when it comes to closet basics? One of my favorite purchases from Bangkok were the whole selection of vintage button down blouses. I took the liberty to include a whole range of these printed babies in the previous grab bags (hope you girls loved it as much as I do! Pssst.. grab bags are still available upon request) I really like how the printed blouses look absolutely fab with denim and generic black belts, clinching the slightly oversized silhouette to give an illusion of a smaller waist. And of course, the quick switch from shorts to jeans makes the entire outfit look more polished, perfect for old lecture halls when you just wanna snuggle in comfortable threads!

No comments: