Dec 23, 2012

KNITTED SWEATERS ARE MADE FOR CHRISTMAS


One of the things I love about christmas is the weather in Singapore! You know how its perpetually sweltering hot all year round in this tropic country and during december it starts to get a little chilly. Its amazing for Singaporeans as we get to enjoy a little decrease of temperature for a mere two months. Well, time to dish out those sweaters from your closet for the joyful season! Grabbed these sweaters off polyvore, you can find similar ones at Topshop, Topman (love shopping at the men's department seriously), Uniqlo, Zara and Forever21. Been feeling pretty much monochrome these two months and I think I sold off all the colored pieces in my wardrobe, leaving a few rare colored pieces because they are too pricey to sell in grab bags haha. Anyway, I hope you guys are enjoying your break from school and the feasting. Ohhhhhhhhhh damn.... The feasting. Diet officially starts after christmas! hehe 

No comments: