Nov 30, 2012

AD: VANITY TROVE


Hey whats up lovely humans. Been sometime since I posted a proper camwhored photo of myself huh. Bet you missed me lol wtf. I have been mighty busy with school and work (I should think of a better excuse but it is true T___T) Yes, I got myself a really short haircut (practically chopped off 30cm of my hair) It is insane how refreshed I felt after the major hair change. You girls should be adventurous and do it too! Life is too short lol okay I am seriously getting out of point here.

So anyway, I am here today to talk about beautiful surprises!
Vanity Trove sent me 2 troves for both November and December awwww so kind of them xx





I was pretty excited about receiving the troves when my blog manager told me about them. After reading up on Vanity Trove, it seems that I would be able to try out the new and latest beauty products all in one trove. Sounds pretty good huh? Each trove contains award winning  products like facial masks, eye cream, cleansers, moisturizer, hair shampoo, conditioner, collagen (omg collagen!) and more.


My November trove was filled with products that looked aesthetically pleasing. I am a sucker for pretty packaging and I love how they look in the pictures! These products are also amazing award winning products that are featured across many magazines. Great products + pretty packaging all rolled in one.


These are some of the products that Vanity Trove subscribers over Oct, Nov and Dec can receive!


Thats all for the November trove. Check out the trove for December!






Vanity Trove sent me other items as complimentary gifts as well!




Subscribe to Vanity Trove and buy gift sets for your loved ones this Christmas! Vanity Trove has christmas gift sets on sale for Hello Kitty, Laline, Ujene, Decleor, Superberry and Skin Inc. Get them here for your girlfriends or as a pampering treat for yourself. You deserve one <3 Subscription for the January edition is on till 14th December. Do remember to key in the special code "AudreyLim" while making your purchase and receive a special treat in your troves! This exclusive promotion is available from 1st december onwards. Grab yours today!

No comments: